30A Solar Controller 12/24V Solar Charge Controller
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9.7 US $9.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YQ30A
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- USB: 5V 1A
- OEM Service: Available
- Current: 30A
- Transport Package: Carton Packaging
- Origin: Wenzhou. Zhengjiang, China
- Condition: New
- Application: Collector Controller, Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Wind Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Type: PWM
- Input Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 40 pcs/carton
- HS Code: 8537109090
2. Protection functions such as overcharging, over discharging, overload and reverse connection.
3. PWM charging increases charging efficiency by 3% to 6%, compared with non-PWM charging.
4. The parameters of charging and discharging are preset, so no need to adjust the parameters. (Special parameters need to be advised in advance.)
5. USB output function.
1. Make sure installation site accords with safety stipulation and is clear of flammable or explosive, or corrosive gases and dust etc.
2. Prepare all the installing tools and cables. Suggest you to choose the appropriate multi-core cables to ensure the current density ≤4A/mm2 so to reduce cable voltage drop.
3. Put the controller in vertical surface, and a free space of 15cm on all sides must provided for better heat dissipation.
4. Connect battery to controller first. After correct connection, check battery indicator on controller. If the indicator is not on, check whether the connection is right.
5. Connect solar panels to controller. If there is sunlight illuminating solar panel, battery capacity indicators flashes which means connection is right, otherwise is incorrect.
6. Connect load to controller. Make sure there's no reverse polarity connection, otherwise it will damage load.
Disassembly: To avoid accident, please dismantle connection as the following order: solar panels, battery and load.
1.Charging and display: After controller is connected correctly, if the capacity indicators are not illuminating, it means sunlight is weak or none. And if the capacity indicators are illuminating, it means battery is charged by controller. When the indicator flashes, it means battery is in float charging mode which makes battery at full charging state to lengthen longevity of battery. Only when controller detects battery is over charged, can it start boost charging mode.
2. Battery capacity and display: When battery indicator is red and flashing, to protect battery load is switched off.
|Battery capacity state||Full charged||75%||50%||25%||Low voltage disconnect|
|Indicator||4 leds||3 leds||2 leds||1 led||Red & flashing|
3. Load state and indicator: When load indicator is green and flashing, load is switched off
|Load state||On||Off||Overload protection|
|Indicator||green on||green off||green & flashing quickly|
|System voltage||12V/24V (Auto)|
|No load loss||≤12.5mA (USB disconnect)|
|Float charging voltage||13.8V/27.6V|
|Absorption charging voltage||14.4V/28.8V(lasting time: 2 hours)|
|Charging/Discharging circuit voltage drop||<0.22V (<0.12V)|
|Low voltage protection||10.7V/21.4V|
|Low voltage reconnecting||12.6V/25.2V|
|Overloading||≥1.2*rated current, 60s|
|≥1.5*rated current, 10s|
|≥1.8*rated current, 0.2s|
|USB output||5V, 1A|
|Installing cables size||≤16mm2|
|Working temperature||-20ºC~ 50ºC|
|Dimension (L xW xH)||188mm x95mm x40mm|