Micro Grid Tie Power Inverter 1200W
|FOB Unit Price:||US $245 US $225|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WVC1200
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Grid Type: Grid Inverter
- Circuit Topologies: Full-Bridge Type
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Function: Power Line Communications
- Model: Wvc1200
- Power Source: Solar Power
- Brand: Yompower
- Transport Package: Carton Packaging
- Origin: Wenzhou. Zhengjiang
- Nature of Source Flow: Passive inverter
- Output Power: >1000W
- Output Type: Single
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Item: Micro Inverter
- Style: Grid Tie Inverter
- Waterproof: IP65
- Phase: Single
- Application: Solar Power System
- Trademark: Yongmao
- Specification: CE-LVD EMC RoHS ISO9001 SGS
- HS Code: 8504403090
WVC1200 Series Using IP65 waterproof streamline design, Can effectively prevent rainwater on the surface erosion, Built-in high-performance Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT)Function,Better able to track changes in the solar luminosity and control different output power, Effectively capture and collect sunlight. AC electric power transmission using the reverse transmission technology, Is one of our patented technology, The inverter output power can provide load priority use, Extra electricity to the grid, Efficient use of the inverter to the power emitted, Electricity transmission rate of up to 99%.
·High performance maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
·Reverse power transmission
·Intelligent monitoring management
·Input /output is fully isolated to protect the electrical safety
·Multiple parallel stacking
·Digital control system
·Simplify maintenance (user serviceable)
·Operation and maintenance costs low
· Flexible installation
|Recommended input power||1200Watt|
|Recommend the use of PV modules||4*300W/Vmp>34V/Voc<50V|
|Maximum input DC voltage||50V|
|Peak power tracking voltage||25-40V|
|Operating Voltage Range||17-50V|
|Min / Max start voltage||22-50V|
|Maximum DC short current||80A|
|Maximum Input Current||54.4A|
|Peak power output||1200Watt||1200Watt|
|Rated output power||1150Watt||1150Watt|
|Rated output current||9.58A||5A|
|Rated voltage range||80-160VAC||180-260VAC|
|Rated frequency range||57-62.5Hz||47-52.5Hz|
|Maximum units per branch circuit||3PCS(Single-phase)||5PCS(Single-phase)|
|Static MPPT efficiency||99.5%||99.5%|
|Maximum output efficiency||92%||92%|
|Night time power consumption||<50mW Max||<70mW Max|
|Ambient temperature||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Operating temperature range (inverter inside)||-40ºC to +82ºC|
|Communication Mode||Power Line|
|Power transmission mode||Reverse transfer, load priority|
|Monitoring System||Lifetime free|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN50081.part1 EN50082.part1|
|Grid disturbance||EN61000-3-2 Safety EN62109|
|Grid detection||DIN VDE 1026 UL1741|
|Certificate||CEC,CE National patent technology|
* Note: The monitoring software can monitor multiple threads simultaneously 6 PCS power line acquisition
simultaneously monitor 600 inverters.
1) Each WVC Power Line Modem monitoring 100 inverters
2) onitoring system simultaneously collect real-time data from 6 WVC power line Modem by 6 threads
System Block Diagram & Application
Please install the inverters according to the user manual and connnet the groud safety.
- Forbid openning the shell with non-professional person ,only qualified maintenance person can repair the product .
- The inverter should be installed in the low humidity and well ventilated place,and remove the flammable things surrounding the inverter for avoiding overheating .
- Avoid children play when the inverter is working.
- Ensure the DC input and AC output when connect with PV.
- The Vmp and Voc of PV should be fuit for the prodcut for get output max.
|7-Day Free Replace||5-Year Free Repair||25-Year Limited Warranty|
Why Is The Micro Inverter
- The transition from a centralized to a distributed inverter optimizes energy collection.
- The converter module integrated into the solar panels can reduce installation costs.
- Soft switch technology to replace hard-switching technology can improve efficiency and reduce heat dissipation.
- From cottage industry to mass production, standardized design (hardware and software) to improve reliability and reduce costs.
- Using a special capacitor (due to the high failure rate). Design requires a higher voltage to reduce the current, we use a special electrolytic capacitors.
- The converter can be connected to the grid to eliminate the need for many battery applications. The high price of batteries, require maintenance, life expectancy is shorter.
- Work required micro-inverter power increasingly smaller (only a few hundred watts), which can reduce the internal temperature and improve reliability.
- Micro-inverter solar inverter system needs to deal with a lot of a particular power level, in order to increase production, thereby reducing costs.